West Midlands Performance Summit Recap
On Monday 12th September 2016, the West Midlands Performance Summit took place. The purpose of the day was to provide a regional performance perspective as part of self-assessment to form a common understanding of how LAs in the region are performing on key areas, as well as to identify key lines of enquiry for self-assessment.
The event was brilliantly attended by a breadth of delegates from Ofsted and LGA, as well as a number of operational and performance staff from LAs. We’re sure all attendees will agree this event was a great pre-cursor to the Peer Challenge process.
Resources from the event:
The next dates for your diary are:
- September 23rd – ADCS
- October 21st – ADCS / CIB
- October 28th – Deadline for Self-Assessment
- November 3rd – Moderation Panel / Peer Triads set
- November 16th – Peer Review Event
- January 13th – Leadership Summit