Social Care Team Leader Development Programme
Last summer, C4EO began delivery of their coaching programme to develop social care team leaders. The objectives of the programme were to create and deliver:
- Inspired, confident and effective managers
- Child focused planning and service delivery
- The development of professional challenge and scrutiny
- A sharing of most effective practice and issues
- Effective quality assurance and service improvement
- Emotional intelligence and healthy teams
- Resilience through challenge and change
- Relevance to and integration in the workplace
- Vision of the leader each participant seeks to become – going forward
The programme aimed to inspire managers to be the best leader for them as an individual, whilst keeping everything child central. Attendees developed coaching techniques and professional curiosity, embedding learnt techniques and discussions within the workplace.
The programme was delivered in three cohorts in July and December 2015, and April 2016. All LAs in the region have been involved except Solihull MBC (who are currently on the wait list). You can read an evaluation of each cohort here:
C4EO have also put together an evaluation of the programme as a whole which you can access here.