Performance Toolkit – Guidance
- Eastern Region Performance Management Help Sheets:
- Performance management strategy and culture
- Setting Goals or Targets
- Types of data and intelligence
- Measuring impact
- Undertaking evaluation to measure effectiveness
- Quality assurance and audit
- Access to data and information sharing
- Data quality
- Analysing and presenting data
- Early help – challenge questions
2. Children’s Services Statistical Benchmarking Tool: regional summary of each LA statistical neighbours.
4. Performance management functions in the West Midlands: Analysis of common performance functions compared to EMIE research 5 years ago and ‘what works’ in having effective performance support within an LA5. Top Tips for analysing and interpreting data: Help sheet for operational managers and people using data to understanding all the evidence base/ intelligence available to us and having the skills to triangulate it to know what it is telling us and write ‘the story behind the data’.